Wednesday 4 May 2011

For my new project I have decided to go right out of my comfort zone and do packaging and branding to get children interested in gardening!

For this I will have to see how children react to games/designs/ packaging and which ones interest them and compare what I find.

 A lot of the children's product packaging has a character on it. Obviously to play on their instinct of wanting to play and a character they can relate to, some what like a friend, making the product more personal to the child. However I do not like characters within design at all but what I am thinking is that i could maybe create a version of a character from a vegetable.


 This crayon packaging gave me the idea that I could make a package that meant they would colour it in once that have had the product out of it. As i know many as a child including myself ended up playing with the cardboard box instead of the toy that was inside of it.

What I could always do would be to add features onto the vegetables and fruits that they would be growing.



 I quite like the idea of brown paper above, and using environmentally friendly packaging materials. I also really like the design below, vectored coloured images, what I could do with this would be to have al the images of all the products they could grow on the front but the only one with eyes would be the vegetable or fruit they would be growing.. I quite LIKE THIS idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment